Residential And Commercial Roofing Services From JNC Roofing, Pflugerville, TX
- Free Roof Inspection & Estimate
- Roof Repair (Residential and Commercial)
- Roof Replacements (Residential and Commercial)
- New Construction Roof Installation
- Gutter Repair & Replacement
- Skylight Repair, Replacement, & Installation
- Flashing & Vent Repair, Replacement, & Installation
- Roof Related Carpentry (facia, rafters, decking)
- Interior & Exterior Painting
- And more! Contact us to see how we can help with your custom roofing project.
- Modified Bitumen, Silicon Coating
JNC Roofing Services Process:
How we go above and beyond for our customers…
In a few words, what sets JNC apart from other roofing contractors is that we don’t take any chances on quality when you trust us to repair or replace your roof. Most other contractors take roofing jobs, then hire a random crew to perform the actual repair or replacement. This lack of oversight leaves room for errors and miscommunication about:
- Your time and budget restraints
- The materials used at the job
- Your expectations and unique concerns about the roof of your home or business
For those reasons, we only use in-house crews that have been trained by our owner, Chris. This means that we know exactly who we are sending to your home or business, and we are confident that they know how to get the job done correctly every time.
When you call JNC to repair or replace your residential or commercial roof, we will:
1. Send one of our expert roofing project managers to inspect your roof for free, record any damage, and give you a free, no-obligation estimate. At this point, your project manager will explain the damage in as much depth as you’d like. They’ll provide customized recommendations based on your budget and the type and age of your roof. Even if you choose another company to service your roof in the end, your JNC project manager will be happy to answer any questions you have throughout that process.
2. We have years of experience working 1-on-1 with insurance companies to minimize our customers’ out-of-pocket expenses so they don’t have to pay anything more than their deductible. If you plan on filing an insurance claim, we can answer any questions you have about that process, your deductible, or your policy. (We offer financing if you don’t have insurance)
3. We will work with your schedule to set a repair or replacement date that works best for you. Once the build has been scheduled, we’ll order your customized materials from one of our trusted manufacturers (of your choosing).
4. We’ll notify you how and when the materials will be delivered to the service address as soon as we know, leaving plenty of time for you to check your schedule and make sure that date works for you. At this point you can let your project manager know which lawn flamingos or landscaping we should take extra care to protect along the perimeter of your home. Your project manager will relay that info to the crew and to Chris, so during his final inspection, Chris can double check that those instructions were followed.
5. On the day of your build, your project manager will arrive first thing to supervise and set up caution tape around your property. All you need to do is make sure that your driveway is cleared for the crew, and we will handle absolutely everything else! Our crews will clean up around your home daily and throughout the day for the duration of the job, for the safety of you and your family or employees.
6. Once the job has been completed, of course, Chris will come out to inspect your repair or new roof to make sure that the job was done the JNC way- the right way.