Commercial Roof Replacement And Installation Services
Top-Tier Central Texas Commercial Roofing
No business owner likes surprises when it comes to the safety or structural integrity of their office. Roof damage at your place of business can not only pose a risk to the safety of your employees and customers, but in severe cases, can even be violative of local building ordinances. Choosing the right commercial roofing system for your budget and location requires extensive research or first-hand experience in the industry- we understand that most business owners just don’t have that kind of time.
At JNC Roofing, we are experts in commercial roof repair, installation, restoration, and replacement. Our highly-experienced project managers dedicate themselves to making this process as informative and stress-free as possible for our customers.
We make sure that our customers:
- know that they can come to us with absolutely any and every question they have about their roof, their insurance claim, our crews and materials, and our protocols
- understand their unique roofing needs, based on their location and budget
- are as informed as they’d like to be about their options for replacement or installation materials
- are completely comfortable with the customized service route they choose before we begin construction
We only use premium roofing materials from trusted, industry-leading manufacturers, that are designed to withstand both heavy storms and the Texas summer heat. We also make sure to abide by the manufacturer-recommended installation methods in order to protect your warranty.
Another thing that really sets JNC Roofing apart from other contractors in terms of quality-control is that we only use in-house crews that have been thoroughly vetted and trained by our owner, Chris. Many roofing contractors will send any ole’ outside crew to perform the actual services you’ve trusted the contractor to perform. This lack of oversight leaves the quality of your roofing service almost entirely up to chance. We don’t do that.
JNC knows exactly who we are sending to install or replace your commercial roof, and we know that they have the proper training and experience to do it correctly every time.
The quality of your roof depends on the quality of the materials and craftmanship with which it is assembled. JNC Roofing doesn’t leave either of those things up to chance, and you shouldn’t either! After all, your business is one of your biggest investments.
Let us help you get back to business; give us a call at (512) 518-3485 to get in touch with one of our roofing pros ASAP!
Commercial Roof Replacements By JNC Roofing: Before and After
“How do I know when my commercial roof needs to be replaced?”
Signs that your roof is beyond a simple repair job can vary widely depending on several factors including the age, type, and quality of installation of your roof. The only way to know for sure that you need a full replacement is to have a qualified roofing contractor conduct an inspection, but here are the signs that you should give us a call sooner rather than later, based on your commercial roof type:
Flat Commercial Roofs:
- water pooling in large or several areas
- leaks; staining on the walls or ceiling of your business
- rips in the surface material of the roof
- rusted flashing or vent components
- any sagging on the roofs surface; this indicates that moisture has reached and soaked through your roof’s decking
- moss, mold, or rotting in large or several areas
Metal Commercial Roofs:
- Big dents or punctures in your roof
- Rusted or caved-in panels
- Loose or lifting fasteners (fasteners are the central points at which metal roof panels are anchored into the wooden decking)
- Protruding, damaged, or missing flashing components (roof flashing is a metal component installed at the roofs most vulnerable points as an extra defense against leaks)
Shingle Commercial Roofs:
- Your roof is over 20 years old
- Mold or algae streaking visible from outside, or in your attic
- Missing, cracked, or curling shingles
- Granules are pooling in your gutter or sliding off your roof, leaving bald patches
- Sagging or soft-looking areas
If you’ve noticed any of these signs of degradation on your commercial roof, its time to give us a call to schedule a free inspection with one of our highly-experienced roofers.